To make easy, Click the categories that you want to see^^

Senin, 06 Agustus 2012

[DearDiary] I will not give title to this posting

REGRET..
I bet that we all ever did that..
We all ever feel that..

Hontou ni, I am really dizzy and confused now... T_T
I cant decide what should I do...

I know that I was wrong, but I dont like to be treated like this :(
I wanna be forgiven, even it is hard to you..
But PLEASEEE.... I cant live with my guilty all my life long... :(

I know it hurts for you, but it hurts for me too..
I hurt my self coz I hurt you...
I wanna kill myself for this..
I really regret.. Iam relly sorry.. T__T

I know my attitude last time was EXTREMELY WRONG...
REALLY WRONG..
I have betrayed you... But I admit it, and I did it not by my plan..


It was not like what I wanted..
It all are out of my control...
Honestly I did not want it happened..
Honestly.... :(

Now  just can apologize to you...
PLEASE FORGIVE ME...

And I promise I will not do that anymore..
I PROMISE... For our sake...

Dont talk about my fault anymore, dont discuss about it anymore, coz I have felt guilty and I regret...

When you betrayed me, I can understand,
and now I want you to understand...
I didnt betray you, I didnt...
Umm, oke, maybe can be called like that, but really... that's only kidding..
I am not serious with that... coz I just want you not the other...

The other can not be like you...

You said that I want to revenge to you,
it is not true..
I dont want to revenge... I even dont think about that...

Every mistake you did, I have forgiven...

And now, not mean that I want the same thing or reply, but I hope you can forgive all my mistake too...

Remember all about us...

We have passed it together...

And will be forever...

I dont want it all disappear and ruin.... T_T

Moushiwake arimasen ne, atashi no kare...
Daisuki da yo....
=================================================
 

4 komentar:

  1. Friendship?

    Keep be strong, dont give up, and dont be down.....

    I know u are strong,

    do you know, just try to give 'smile' to that people even it hurt....

    BalasHapus
  2. Umm, maybe hhihi ^,^

    Yes, neechan.. I will be strong.. ^^

    yes, i try to smile, hope him smile back at me :')

    thanks nee :)

    BalasHapus
  3. I gotta leave you to make you se, I'm over you,,cos if I stay, I'm number two anyway....

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. dont say that... :(

      Yamachan is my Ichiban in other world,
      and u r my ichiban in real world ;) <3 <3

      Hapus

Please leave your comment, minna san... I really appreciate your respect ^^d
Tinggalkan komentar, jangan datang dan pergi tanpa jejak ^^d

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...