To make easy, Click the categories that you want to see^^

Sabtu, 23 Juni 2012

[Fanfiction] Can you see me? {English Version}



Prolog: The theme song is still in Indonesian version, I have not found in English version. But in the story, I have translated it into English. Gomen for my bad translation, I am really ashamed for my bad work. >,< I am a student of English Department but I have not been good at this.. T^T
Demo, I just want share you my story (fanfiction). Hope you like it, minna san .. Oh ya, for your info, in Indonesian version i wrote that Yamachan drank lemon juice, that because I like lemon juice, but in English version I changed it become strawberry juice, yes of course because he is ichigo prince ^^ XD
Title              : Can you see me?
Categories    : Fanfiction - OneShot
Genre            : AU, Romance
Rating           : G
Theme song  : Element (Maaf dari Surga) - Kangen Band (Kembali Pulang)
Author          : Rizuki Yamazaki (Zakiyah)
Cast             :
1.      Yamada Ryosuke (OOC)
2.      Shida Mirai (OOC)
3.      Nakashima Hitomi (OC)
4.      Chinen Yuri (OOC)
5.      Erika Sawajiri (OOC)
Synopsis/Quote: So far, Shida had made effort to forget her feeling. As long as Shida admired Yamada with whole of her heart, as long as Yamada never see her at all. Yamada never realized that Shida was crazy with him. With Yamada Ryosuke. But the fact was, more Shida tried to dissapear her feeling, more she was crazy with Yamada. Yes, she must be crazy because of Yamada.


The beginning
Yamada came to that place again. None knew that because Yamada missed his former love, Nakashima Hitomi, or he had another reason. Yamada put a bouquet of flowers on Hitomi’s grave, and then prayed. He cried again when the imaginations of that face and smile running in his mind. A memory with Hitomi immediately replayed in his mind.
“Rest in peace, Honey. I miss you…” Yamada wiped the gravestone and gave a ‘kiss bye’ before he moved from that place.
“Chii?” Yamada surprised.
Actually, Chinen had been there for a long time. Took a look to Yamada, who was known as a rascal man, cried.
“Yes, why are you so surprised?”
“Of course I am surprised. What are you doing here?” Yamada walked passing Chinen. Chinen ran to follow him.
“I am looking for you. The other had gathered for band practice. You are the vocalist, so we can not practice without you. I suspected you are here, so I come here.” Chinen talked so much like a girl.
“Don’t worry. After this I am going to there. Where is your motorcycle?”
“Over there!” Chinen pointed out to the right side.
“Oh, ok. Let’s go!” Yamada wore his helmet and started his big motorcycle then took of to the practice place, Chinen rated behind him.
Chinen’s Advice
Kimitachi Café, Shibuya Station, 03.15 p.m. Tokyo time
Yamada slurped his strawberry juice while looking at the window.
“Where is Chinen? He told me to come at three. He was late!” Yamada grumbled.
O’ow, Actually, Yamada didn’t realize that he was being paid attention by the girl across his seat – Shida. Yeah, long enough. And enough for Shida for looking Yamada’s weird action – grumbled and complained alone. Shida smiled. She imagined that she could accompany that handsome prince to drink a juice. Shida begin to imagine…
Tiit.. Tiit..
Shida looked up her phone cell. Email from Erika.
“Shii, gomen. I am late. We will go directly after this. I am waiting for you in front of station.”
“Oh God, Erika was annoying. She made me waited for a long time. Err, but I think that’s fine. Cause I can watched at that amazing prince. Hihihi..” Shida giggled. She put her phone cell into her bag and used up her lemon tea, and then went to meet Erika.
“Hey, Brother. Gomen. It was out of my planning, Okaasan asked me to watch the shop, so I came late. Hehehe” finally Chinen came.
“No problem. I was just been here,” Yamada answered while opening his magazine pages.
“You mean just an hour?” Chinen joked.
“Yes, you know exactly!” Yamada answer sharply.
“Hahaha, How cruel you are. Like a girl. Don’t be angry my Honey!” Chinen teased Yamada and poked his chin.
“What the hell you doing?!” Yamada defensed Chinen’s hand. “I know that I am handsome, but you don’t have to like me!”
“Hahaha, when you angry you still over confident.”
Chinen called the waitress and ordered cappuccino that his favorite.
“Strawberry juice again, Ichigo Prince,” Chinen took Yamada’s glass and slurped its content.
“What’s your business? It is healthier than your cappuccino. Give it back!”
“Yes, you are good boy.” Chinen teased Yamada again.
“What for do you ask me come here?” Yamada shifted the topic.
“Oh, I almost forgot.” Chinen took something from his jacket pocket. “This is for you,”
“What’s this? You really like me, ah? Giving me a love letter,”
Chinen hit Yamada at the head, “Baka! This is not from me. I am normal, it is impossible I like you. This is from Shida. A week ago she asked me to give this letter to you.”
“Shida? What is it about?”
“Eh, don’t be crazy. This letter is for you. I don’t open and read the content.”
Yamada looked at the pink-heart motive letter. So beautiful. As beautiful as the sender.
“Yama, do you still remind Hitomi?”
Yamada nodded his head. His face turned to gray again. “Hito is my everything. I love her so much. I can not forget her even she has died,”
“I know. But I think, you cannot continue to be like this. You have to move on. Hitomi will not be happy to see you in sadness,”
Yamada kept quiet.
Demo…”
“Shida has waited for you for four years. If it is counted when we at junior and senior high school, she has waited for you for ten years,”
“Hitomi was my first love. I can not forget her.” Yamada ran his hand through his hair.
“So? You want to wait until Hitomi get reincarnation, so you can open up your heart again? Don’t be crazy, Yama! You have to think realistically. Your life is still long. There are many things that you can do. I don’t ask you to forget Hitomi whole. But at least you can live your new life with Shida, and you don’t need to forget Hitomi,”
A waitress put a cup of cappuccino on the table while smiling so sweet, “Arigatou…” Chinen smiled back, sweeter.
“Ponder my words. I cannot see you like this. Beside I cannot see Shida waiting for your unsure answer.” Chinen slurped his cappuccino. Delicious.
“I…” Yamada hang his sentence. “I am confused, Chii…”
Chinen stopped drinking that delicious brown liquid and looked at Yamada, his eyes seems speak “Why are you confused?”
“I see that Shida is too similar with Hitomi. Especially her eyes. Everytime I looked at her, I remind Hitomi. I don’t want if I seems like make Shida as my escape.
Chinen put back his cup on the table. “You don’t have to think like that,”
“It is difficult, Chii…”
“Stop it! Don’t be weak like that! Pondering it first. I just want the best for my best friend,” Chinen stood and tap Yamada’s shoulder. “I have to go now. Pick my younger sister at her violin lesson. Mata ashita.”
Yamada smiled. “Yes, take care..”
Chinen left. “Err, Chii..” shout Yamada. Chinen turned around immediately. He raised his eyebrow, a gesture for word “Yes?”
“Thanks for reminding me..” Chinen laughed slowly and regards with his right hand. “No problem..” said Chinen while smiling.
Shida’s Love Letter
Dear Ryo-chan…
Shitsurei shimasu, I dare to give you this letter. And sorry for entrusted this to Chinen. Ryo-chan, is this my first time send you a letter? Ah, I don’t think so. If I am not wrong, I ever sent you a letter when we were senior high school, and you didn’t reply it. No problem. J
I just want to know your condition… Honestly I am disappointed to my own self because I cannot ask you directly… I hope you are alright.
Ah, actually, not that’s all.
Ryo-chan… Will you go with someone at Tanabata night? May I go with you? I promise I just ask you for this time. But, if you cannot go, it doesn’t matter.
Arigatou,
Shida.
Yamada flipped that pink paper again. He laid his body on the bed. Blowing a long breathe and closed his eyes. Hitomi! That face appeared again every time he closed eyes. Yamada looked at the necklace written “RyoHito” that he held . “Hitomi…” unconsciously, Yamada whisper that name again.
“I felt all of your pain,
When you calling my name, moaning in your silent..
But unfortunately now you are untouchable..
Impossible to pull at you, even I want it so much..
I am sorry cause I am not exist anymore, we are separated by space and time..”
The beginning of that story
=Seven years ago=
This was their first year in senior high school. Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuri, Nakashima Hitomi, Erika Sawajiri, and Shida Mirai entered the same school – again. They used to entered the same school before when junior high school. And, this is the first year also for Yamada and Hitomi became a couple. They loved each other. They were harmonious like king and queen and made the other who looked at them jealous, especially, Shida Mirai. Yup, that girl had admired Yamada Ryosuke secretly since they met in junior high school. Shida was so jealous with Hitomi. Very jealous.
Shida used to be in one class with Yamada, Chinen, and Erika. Although the system is rolling class, but they used to be in same class – fortunately, Hitomi was not. If that happened, it might kill Shida slowly.
Shida sat at the back, from that position, she could see clearly at Yamada who was at her front. Like this morning, Shida smiled behind her book which she used to cover her face. She did it to let none knew that she was watching at Yamada. She smiled look at handsome face in front of her. Until not by chance she saw at the window. That’s Hitomi. She was looking at Yamada. Actually, they were looking each other, with love staring. Oh no! Shida glum. She quickly focus her sight on the book, she grasped the book tightly – no, exactly, angrily. The corner of the book was rumpled because of that.
“How amazing! You can read a book by reverse side” suddenly Chinen appeared in front of Shida, he was with Erika.
“Ch.. Chii..?? Erii??” Shida was nervous. Hah, that’s right! Shida held the book by the reverse side. Baka! Shida grimaced and hit her head with her own punch – of course softly. Chinen and Erika just laughing for saw their friend’s attitude.
Indeed, as long as Yamada with Hitomi, Shida seems like a dying woman and not for long time she would die. Too excessive, but that’s the truth. Now, again, Shida was made breathless with the evidence in her presence. That’s Yamada and Hitomi. They were sitting under the tree near sport yard. They were having lunch. Shida quickly hid behind the wall and tried to manage her breathe. She felt her lungs going to explode. But the most serious was, her heart was burnt. Kuso! Why do I still love him? Shida whispered in her mind. She punched her head again. She usually did it when she wanted to woke herself up from her stupidity. Come on Shida, you have to wake up, Yamada has a girlfriend. Shida shook her head hard. Hitomi is beautiful, very beautiful. Her long black hair hung down to her back, adorned with light-blue ribbon on right side. Her skin was white and smooth, her body was ideal. But the most beautiful from Hitomi was her eyes. A bit bigger for Japanese’s eyes. The pupil was black and shine. That’s why she named Hitomi – a girl with beautiful eyes.
So far, Shida had made effort to forget her feeling. As long as Shida admired Yamada with whole of her heart, as long as Yamada never see her at all. Yamada never realized that Shida was crazy with him. With Yamada Ryosuke. But the fact was, more Shida tried to dissapear her feeling, more she was crazy with Yamada. Yes, she must be crazy because of Yamada. Because Yamada with Hitomi.
Arrrrgghhh…!!!” unconsciously Shida screamed so loud, made the people around her paid attention to her. Eh? Shida realized it. “Sumimasen..” Shida bowed.
From the corner of corridor, Chinen and Erika looked and laughed at that girl’s foolish.
=The sadness appeared=
After graduated from senior high school, they entered the same university – again. But now with different course. Yamada and Chinen chose music, Shida and Erika more attracted to design, while Hitomi entered doctoral faculty as her father’s advice.
Here, the beginning of all. The reason why Yamada often looks gloomy by now. At first everything was alright. But six months later, Hitomi often fainted and Yamada often got her suffered from nosebleed. And the sad news must be heard. Hitomi has been verdict got a blood cancer. That surely made Yamada so sad. But, that person actually amazing. Yamada never left Hitomi even once. He even gave more attention to Hitomi. Yama… (or Shida like called him Ryo-chan), his behavior like that, made Shida more admired him.
Second year, Hitomi’s disease was in serious condition. Her cancer has been in last stadium. She rarely attended the course because of her disease, and she often spent time in hospital or therapy clinic. Yamada was so sad to see his girlfriend in bad condition. The person whom he loves, who always be happy, now laid weakly on the hospital bed. Her face was so pale. Yamada held Hitomi’s hand and stroke her hair which was not as thick as previous time. A transparent liquid flowed from Yamada’s eyes corner.
“Honey, can you hear me? Please wake up.. I will fulfill my promise to bring you to the beach, we will see sunset. That’s what you want, right..?” Yamada kissed Hitomi’s back hand. But of course there’s no answer. Silent. Just the sound from heart detector machine that can be heard. Yamada hid his face into his flipped arms. His hand kept holding Hitomi’s hand.
Outside the room, Shida watched that scene, once again, she felt her heart was beaten by a hot lava. Shida bowed her head. Chinen tapped her shoulder, “daijoubu desuka?” Shida nodded. How came Chinen asked that Shida was alright, the truth was Shida in problem. Erika hugged Shida and let her cried at her shoulder.
The end of waiting
Today meant it has been more than two years Hitomi has gone. And more than two years as well Yamada being in his sadness. Actually, he still be able to live his life normally. But he can not, exactly, had not been able yet to open his heart and let another girl fill the empty space in his heart. He knew that it was wrong. But his love to Hitomi has beaten his logic.
Yamada stared at that pink letter again. “Shida…” he whispered. “Why are you so faithful to wait for me?” Yamada reminded Hitomi’s last words…
“keep living your dream although there’s no me… your happiness made my soul in peace…”
“Ah, why am I so fool?” he cursed in heart.
=Meet Hitomi=
“Hitomi? Is that you?” Yamada saw a girl in front of him. A girl with white gown and shiny face. Long black hair that hang down to the back, and of course, a blue ribbon at the right. So elegant. That girl nodded and waved her hand, asked Yamada to come approached her. Hitomi hugged Yamada.
“Ryo.. It has been so long since I gone… I am sad to see you. Why are you like that? It has been clear that she really loves you. Make her happy. I will be happy too..” Hitomi held Yamada’s shoulders and kissed his forehead. Yamada was so motionless.
“Hito…” he whispered. But that girl quickly disappeared. “Hitomi.. Wait! Hitomii…!!” Ah, Yamada woke up. Just now, just a dream? Hitomi, is that true?
=Several months later=
Yamada rode his motorcycle fast. Shida held tightly to Yamada’s jacket. She was so scared.
“Ryo-chan… Can’t you ride slower? I am so scared,” Hitomi talked a bit loud because the voice of wind and Yamada’s motorcycle made her could not speak slowly.
“I can’t.. We have to hurry. I am chasing something. Just hold tightly,” Yamada kept gassing his motorcycle. He stopped in one place. Put off his helmet and said, “Yosh, we are not late,” Yamada smiled.
“Eh? Have we arrived?”
“Yes, you can get off now,”
“Open my eyes cover Ryo-chan. I can’t see anything,”
“Not now. Follow me,” Yamada pulled Shida’s hand and took her in to the middle of beach. Yamada opened the cotton that covered Shida’s eyes. Shida winked her eyes.
“Ah, beach? Sunset? So wonderfull…” Shida looked at Yamada, “Is this you said you were chasing for?”
“Yes,” Yamada nodded. “Fortunately it has been not late. Isn’t it beautiful?” Yamada hugged Shida.
Arigatou, Ryo-chan..” Shida smiled widely.
“Don’t be grateful now. The surprise has not been finished,”
“Eh?” Yamada made Shida curious again.
“Close your eyes,”
“Again?”
“Just a minute. Come on!”
Shida obeyed.
“Now, you can open it,”          
“Hah? What’s that? A ring?”
Yamada smiled, “Will you marry me, Shida..”
Oh my God! Is Shida dreaming now? Is the man in front of her really Yamada Ryosuke, his Ryo-chan? Is Shida’s hearing wrong?
Yeah, since that Tanabata night, Yamada dated with Shida. That night Yamada told that he wanted to open his heart for Shida. And, now Yamada asked Shida to marry…
“Hei! Daijoubu?” Yamada waved his hand at Shida’s face.
“Ha, hai, daijoubu..”
“Why don’t you answer me?”
Shida bitted her lip, trying to look at the beautiful eyes which always made her melted. “Why are you asking? Baka,”
“Hah? Is that meant ‘yes’?”
“Why are you asking again?”
“Shidaa… Arigatou..” Yamada pulled Shida to his embrace. She embraced her tightly.
Oh God, that was what Shida waited for a long time.
Watashiwa anata wo aishiteru…” Shida whispered.
Boku mo..” Yamada kissed Shida’s forehead.
Wind blew together with the sun that set in the west. Reflected its light on the sea surface. Adorned the heart of two people that embraced by love…
“The love that has been lost, now she come back.. I will fly her, peace with the stars…”
=The End=
Glosarium
Gomen = Sorry
Okaasan = Mother
Baka = Stupid
Demo = But
Arigatou = Thank you
Matta ashita = See you tomorrow
Shitsurei shimasu = Sorry for my dare
Kuso = shit
Sumimasen = sorry
Daijoubu desu ka = Are you OK?
Daijoubu = I am OK
Watashi wa anata wo aishiteru = I love you
Boku mo = Me too
Rizuki Yamazaki Asy-Syauqie,
Bandung, June 2012
2012年6月23

3 komentar:

  1. wah keren ^^ ajarin kk english yah :)

    keep writing asy chan~

    kk follow blog nya yah (^^)/*
    ganbarimashou

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hontou desuka??
      makasii Kak ^^
      itu masih acak2an translate nya >,< hehe

      hai, I will keep practicing (^^)/

      Arigatou gozaimasu, nee-chan~

      Hapus
  2. This is amazing how you have managed to totally reveal the theme that you have chosen for this particular entry. By the way did you use any other blog articles as a source of ideas to fully show the whole situation which you have published in this blog entry?

    BalasHapus

Please leave your comment, minna san... I really appreciate your respect ^^d
Tinggalkan komentar, jangan datang dan pergi tanpa jejak ^^d

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...