To make easy, Click the categories that you want to see^^

Kamis, 04 Oktober 2012

[HSJ News] J's Journey (TakaChii)


Credit: Yomiuri online & NTV News 24 

Effective October 1 start the "J'J Hey Say JUMP Takaki Yuya & Chinen Yuri Futarikiri France Juudan kakueki teisha no tabi" ("A trip with all the stops by France alone together"), in the NTV Monday at 25:29. It will be the third installment of the travel program of the Johnny's Jimusho "J's Journey". Takaki and Chinen, who returned before the broadcast, spoke on the 12th of anecdotes and thoughts during the journey.

Takaki (22), mischievous attitude and sociable. Chinen (18), with good reflexes and able to handle anything. Members of the same group but with completely opposite personalities, to get to know and were Eurorailpass got a station by station, from Paris to the Mount Saint-Michel in the west, with the objective of arriving at Nice, on the Mediterranean Sea, on a trip of 2000km. It was the first time both in Europe, without the help of interpreters or staff, only with a map and joining forces to reach your goal.
Looking back on his journey of eight days, Takaki said "It was very hard. But it was fun." Chinen on his part said "At first, Takaki-kun said 'Let's split!' for I am more than controlling the money, which is why, when I realized it was me who decided, 'Let's go there, let's ride here.' " When I explained the plan the trip, Chinen's words were "More to worry, as we did not know what was going to happen, we expected to win."

French is difficult, so just to get to the airport, and began the concerns. "I do not remember anything other than 'Bon jour' and 'Merci Beaucoup', was impossible" (Chinen), "Even if I could ask, did not understand the answer. Eventually I left knowing nothing" (Takaki), that was the hard fight of both.

Over time, there were times that were waiting in empty stations more than 6 hours, times when it fell in the wrong stations, sometimes they fell asleep and passed stop, times that fell in seasons when there was hotels, and times when, as Takaki says, "We stopped the car and, with effort, we let people stay home."


During the trip diary exchanged, but both say they are embarrassed. "The first day was very short, only 5 lines. Knew not what he was good at writing, but in the latter half (of the trip) was gradually lengthening" (Takaki). "It's totally different to an email. Was nervous about something I write is what I thought" (Chinen). Both were confused but Takaki said "I wrote in the newspaper which normally I can not say."


During this trip, "We have become more friends than before," said Chinen. "Travel is the adventurous spirit of the men. I wish you saw us striving" (Takaki). "I would like you to see how we make friends slowly" (Chinen).

Source: Yomiuri online


The first installment of the trip showed J'J Yamashita Tomohisa Route 66 (issued between January and March), the second by the Kitayama Hiromitsu India (July to September). This time we have to Takaki and Chinen traveling in France for 8 days.

In the recording in Japan, and Takaki and Chinen, Yabu Kota will also participate (22) and Yaotome Hikaru (21). Talk about what they felt and passed in France wholeheartedly.

"I had no wallet, so when I wanted to buy something, he said 'Chinen, invite me, please.' Wondering who I was in French, but French is very difficult and we could barely communicate. Upon arrival at the airport, not could understand the people who asked. since the day out was a trip worrying "Takaki said.

Both made a new discovery. "Normally, we're both spoiled. Rely heavily on Yabu and Hikaru, but this time only two of us, so we had to decide alone. Divide the papers there, I discovered that Chinen has leadership qualities" Takaki said with a look of respect.

"I was afraid of strangers, I can go ask anyone, so I stopped by to Yuya. As expected, Yuya is brave" Chinen said.

During this trip, "I did not feel alone at any time. Upon returning, I saw that he spoke with Chinen more than before," Takaki said with a smile. Chinen also said "Now we are more friends than before. I'd like you to see how we make friends slowly".

Source: NTV News 24 


1 komentar:

Please leave your comment, minna san... I really appreciate your respect ^^d
Tinggalkan komentar, jangan datang dan pergi tanpa jejak ^^d

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...