To make easy, Click the categories that you want to see^^

Minggu, 24 Juni 2012

[DearDiary] Happy Birthday My Soulmate~ {EnglishLanguage}

Today is 25th June... and it is my soulmate's birthday...
yay~ Happy birthday honey~ ^3^ *chuu
I wish you all the best in your life...

I know that I dont have anything to give you,
but I just pray the best for you...
I ask Allah to bless your every steps..
Guide your every decision..
Protect your every single day...
Improve your quality of life.. 
Make you a better person than before...
Help you to make effort in your way reaching your dreams...
Make you a patient , more patient person...
And specially, grateful person...


Well, as I say that I dont have anything to give you (bcoz u warned me not to buy you anything ~lol) XD


But, anyway,
thank you for everything..
for being my important person...
for being my happiness...


In this your new age, I hope u can be more mature in facing your life...
being 23 is not as simple as we thought, right? XD

Be a good son for your parent..
A good brother for your sisters and brothers..
be a good son-in-law for my parent (~lol) *Amien
Be a good friends for everyone...
I cant give you an advice like you do to me.. but 
I try to be the best for you too...

I hope we can be together forever~
Amien, 


You have to know, 
I AM PROUD TO BE YOURS, AND I AM PROUD I HAVE YOU~ <3
I LOVE YOU~ ^3^
~":. H ~ A ~ P ~ P ~ Y ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ rd ~ B ~ I ~ R ~ T ~ H ~ D ~ A ~ Y .:"~

2 komentar:

Please leave your comment, minna san... I really appreciate your respect ^^d
Tinggalkan komentar, jangan datang dan pergi tanpa jejak ^^d

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...