To make easy, Click the categories that you want to see^^

Jumat, 06 Juli 2012

[DearDiary] Next year will be~ {EnglishLanguage}

Konbanwa, minna san~
Genki desuka?
atashi wa genki janai... (-,-)'

I admit that latest time I dont post the new fanfiction or my new story.
I just post my own story in a form of Diary~
Gomen, ne..
But now I cant concentrate on my project of fanfiction...
I dont know why.. maybe that's because I will face my practice task in my college.. -,-a

I dont know, last time I hope that my college will finish soon so I can as soon as possible being teacher..
But, now, when I almost step the last leap of my way, I feel doubt.. I am impossible to stop now...
I decided to be here, so I must face it...
Oh God, hontou ni I dont wanna be like this~ ;(
I dont want... Really..

I wanna be enjoy..
I wanna be relax..
I am just too worry facing this all...


If God wills, I will pass my college and graduated from there next year *maybe by the end of next year*
I hope so~

I wanna graduate soon...

But why, why am I afraid of that?? Ohh :(

I just feel confused, what have I to do next....

I feel that I havent been good enough for this...

I havent learned well...

I havent done well...

I am not well...

Allah~ I beg Your mercy,,,
I beg Your protection...

Keep me staying in Your way....

Guide me....

Always be with me...

Allah....

I want, next year....

My research and graduation.........

I want to make my parent and family proud of me...

Really~ I want it.... -,-

Moushiwake arimasen, Otousan, Okaasan~
You have to wait for my success -,-

~Rizuki^Yamazaki^Asy-Syauqie~

Bandung, Indonesia 

2012年7月6日

4 komentar:

  1. ganbarimasu....

    keep praying and sharing with your best friends..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hai, ganbarimasu ^^

      yes neechan, I will do it... ^^/

      Hapus
    2. your best friends will make u become stronger

      #pengalaman pribadi

      Hapus
    3. Iaa kak, I feel that too ^^
      Please pray for me :)

      Hapus

Please leave your comment, minna san... I really appreciate your respect ^^d
Tinggalkan komentar, jangan datang dan pergi tanpa jejak ^^d

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...